Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rainbow in Alanya (mon, 28 feb'11)

Yesterday (mon, 28 feb'11) was a nice day that i can see a beautiful rainbow curving on the sky of Alanya. i could see the end of the rainbow's curve. the red, yellow and green were united in the curve to be a great painting of nature.

at that time, i was watching tv while my daugther looked outside the window and.....
dauhter: Anne...yağmur (mom... raining)
I: no....  no rain (because the sun still shining)
then i turn my head over the window, i saw the other part of Alanya was dark (exactly over the hill) and rain but the opposite part was sun shine. then i realized there is a beautifull rainbow.

directly i went to my bedroom to take my digital camera. then i go to the balcony first to take the pics there. then continue in the living room taking the pics over the window.

here are the pics......

from the balcony

from the balcony

from the balcony

from the balcony

over the window

over the window

over the window

over the window

over the window
and my daughter pose

over the window
and my daughter pose


over the window


No comments:

Post a Comment