Welcome to Alanya

Alanya is a seaside resort city in the Mediteranian region of Turkey, which is in Antalya province. It have beautiful scenery with Taurus mountain at the north and the Mediteranian sea at the south. Yes, Alanya is far from Istanbul which is 15 hours by bus. But if you want to get hurry to be in Alanya, you can reach by plane to Gazipaşa airport (from Istanbul) about 1 hour.

Welcome to Alanya and enjoy its beauty.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Searching for the Tomb of Akşebe Sultan

It was end of summer last year, I and daughter went to Alanya castle again. This time for visitng the tomb of Akşebe Sultan. I read informations about location of this tomb on the internet. As usually I went to castle, I get on the bus no. 4 from the centrum. This time, I stop the bus at the junction that sign "Suleymaniye Cami".

I know Suleymaniye Cami and Bedesten. According to the infos, this tomb located near to Bedesten. But it was not easy to find this tomb :( We were lost.

Then we were to the junction again, carefully looking the signs of the arrow. But there is a missing chain I think. The arrows took us to the gate of inner castle. Walking back down.....finally we discover the tomb of Akşebe Sultan.


Here are the pics...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...